Benefits of Membership
- A group of similarly interested people - Get help with your research.
- Meeting 3rd Wednesday of the Month at 7:30pm at The Old Courthouse Cliff Road, Wollongong.
- "Illawarra Branches" - Journal 4 times a year - add you stories and requests.
- Members Interests added to our Website - reach more people world wide.
- No fees for personal research AND reduced fees for research when you cannot get to the library.
- Research Library - in the Reference Section of the Wollongong City Library, open to the public during library hours BUT MEMBERS have access to the locked files and cupboards that are not open to the public (See Local Records for more details)
Membership fees are due on the 1st of January each year.
Our annual fees are:
|Single = $35.00||Single Pension = $29.00|
|Family = $40.00||Family Pension = $35.00|
To become a member (or renew) simply download a membership form here, print, complete and mail to IFHG.
Payment can be by EFT, cheque or money order.
EFT details: BSB 814-282. Account number 42085542 Reference: Your name + "membership"
Cheque or Money Order payable to "Illawarra Family History Group Inc".
Your Membership form will be presented to the next Committee Meeting for approval.